Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"It's been a while"

It has been a while since I've updated this blog. Here's where I am in my life now...

  • I hate school. I feel like I don't belong here and don't care about 50% of my classes. They are unnecessarily boring, "lectury," and  non-relevant to anything in my life.
  • I'm busy working two jobs; one with Cheshire Youth and Social Services and the other with the Rec. Center teaching 5 classes a week. 
  • Personal fitness is important in my life one day and not the other. I work out every day but sometimes I'm more into it than others. However, I still LOVE teaching classes and personal training. 
  • I'm struggling to find a balance between "partying," school, fitness, personal time, and sanity. 
  • My future is open ended; If I'm going to apply to grad. schools I need to know soon, but do I really want to? 
  • Peace Corps.?
  • Also busy and very active with my fraternity and the schools literary magazine. 
Basically I'm really busy and on-and-off stressed. I can't help but feel like something's missing in my life. I've filled up my schedule with all these things but still feel empty in many ways. As the days progress,. the Peace Corps. are sounding more and more like a viable option for me. I need to get away, I want to give back and help others, I need to figure out my life, and I need to detach myself from this environment. All of it. 

I'm going to try and be more consistent with this blog. More soon, hopefully...

No comments: